Hideaway Strath Return to the stars
55 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He confused her with these words. Lust...passion...desire... All things she had yet to understand or recognise in herself. She was curious as to what these were, she needed to know what they were. She knew what it was to desire something...had she desired anyone? She thought over her feelings and decided that up until this very moment she had not. But to her desire didn't mean anything sexual, she didn't realise what sexual things were. She desired his touch, desired the feelings it stirred...but she was too pure to realise she was lusting, desiring. His reaction to her touch...it was beautiful. The way he relaxed, the way she could feel the sigh build and release. She did that...she made him feel that way. It seemed that he hadn't been groomed in a while, she could smell the dirt and sweat in his fur as well as his own enticing scent. She wanted to please him, to earn his favor and make him feel good. Wasn't that her job a pure woman? To rid others of their negativity in any way she could? To love unconditionally, to serve those who needed her? His words confused her...not love. She couldn't promise what she didn't believe or understand "I love everyone. That is my way.... I know not of lust, or passion. I know love...that everyone deserves it" she responded firmly, her tone sweet and soft and began to search his expression, meeting his gaze openly as she began to tend to him.

Her tongue licked again, teeth working out knots and dirt in his fur. As she came back to his front she pressed her cheek to his "It is my affinity as a Sahira. Purity. Love. To be pure I love freely, I judge not, I serve to rid those who wish it of there dark tendencies, to pass them to me. I came here to start this" she whispered, memories of her home, of what was taught of her purpose. "Will you let me? Love you?" she whispered softly, her voice hopeful.
B+I= Tsis

Messages In This Thread
Return to the stars - by Alula - May 23, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: Return to the stars - by Priest - May 26, 2019, 11:10 PM
RE: Return to the stars - by Alula - May 27, 2019, 12:28 AM
RE: Return to the stars - by Priest - May 31, 2019, 09:28 AM
RE: Return to the stars - by Alula - May 31, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: Return to the stars - by Priest - June 09, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: Return to the stars - by Alula - June 09, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: Return to the stars - by Priest - June 18, 2019, 12:11 PM
RE: Return to the stars - by Alula - June 18, 2019, 05:00 PM
RE: Return to the stars - by Priest - June 27, 2019, 08:36 AM