Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She had expected him to press on, curse the gods out of the sky, perhaps even take her on. What she didn't plan on was a weeping father at her borders. Sometimes Nyx got herself in situations and all she could think was "how the fffff-?" before swiftly moving on. She deflated in a similar manner, though instead of with sadness it was with surprise. She hadn't meant to make the young man cry, but she wasn't about to comfort him either... that seemed weird. Had she gotten through to him?

Alright, alright... She said in a much calmer tone when he was done rambling, then took a long second to think. Surely if Damien could go out and make allies, so could she? Somehow she felt like she should discuss this with him, yet she also didn't want him involved and handle the situation on her own. She couldn't rely on her mate for everything. It wasn't like they were staying here long, perhaps the two packs would lose touch and that would be that. I am Nyx, we're The Melonii. The wolf that kidnapped Minnow in the first place will be punished, I can assure you. And she'd take pleasure in it too, no one made moves like this without getting their permission. They were an organization, not a bunch of hooligans. We plan on leaving the Hollow soon, I am unsure of how you will find us, but maybe I can arrange that we stay a bit longer. Perhaps meet someplace neutral. She proposed, already planning on coming alone with maybe Midar by her side. Damien would babysit for a change, she wasn't a nanny. I will go get your daughter, I hope she has not become attached to mine. A lighthearted comment for such a cold woman, but maybe she had a soft spot for pathetic little things.

She turned then, disappearing into the mist to hopefully reappear not long after with @Minnow either gently dangling with her scruff between the woman's teeth or stumbling along beside her.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Forget your woes and let your troubles lay - by Nocturnal - May 24, 2019, 04:05 PM