Hushed Willows how came her eyes so bright? not with salt tears:
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
His ears shoot up as he sees her expression soften and he laughs, reaching out and bumping her playfully with his muzzle. Then he realises what that means and he sobers a bit as he processes the emotions. A father and an uncle....his family would live on and grow for a long time. He felt warmth grow inside of him and he smiled at her, eyes bright "Congratulations Dawn....please tell me we can keep close? The pups can know one another" he asked softly, hopefully. He motioned to the trees surrounding them "you're welcome here any time...but if you want to just raise your own separate family I understand.  I'll just stick to visiting when I really miss you"  he spoke warmly and with a genuine calm that said he wouldn't be mad or hurt. He understood...He had wanted his own family more than anything upon realising that he loved Aliac. A chance to start on his own and have a family the right way with as little problems as possible. He looked down to see that Aeryn had relaxed a bit and Minnow was sitting nicely by his paws and felt himself relax, happy that his kids liked her so much.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
RE: how came her eyes so bright? not with salt tears: - by Sunny - June 20, 2019, 06:10 PM