Blackfeather Woods Blueberry cigarillos
40 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
AW, maybe someone she hasn't met/interacted with much? :) (Tags for reference/visibility, I can edit the vague pp if needed)

With @Moonshadow dozing, curled protectively around the bairns, and @Tundra keeping a watchful eye over the whelping den, Istoira felt free to slip away from the thicket for a time. 

The shadow nimbled through the forest at the slow pace of a meanderer, avoiding the snares of creeper vines and put at ease by the foggy gloom of the Woods which had truly begun to feel like home. 

She'd yet to come upon the altar erected by Blackfeather's residents but as her vibrant gaze caught sight of the stump, bedecked with an elaborate collection of treasures, the sylph veered towards it curiously. 

She curled upon her dark haunches before the arrangement of offerings, maintaining a respectful distance lest she disturb the magicks in work. Her gaze wandered over the myriad of crystals, bones, feathers, and like with fascination - wondering silently what religion the odd wolves of the Wood observed.
"my bones are stained with sin, scorched by fire, broken by betrayal, cold in loneliness, soaked in blood. 
and still. you could not kill me."
Messages In This Thread
Blueberry cigarillos - by Istoira - May 28, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Blueberry cigarillos - by Jakoul - May 28, 2019, 05:53 PM
RE: Blueberry cigarillos - by Istoira - May 29, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: Blueberry cigarillos - by Jakoul - June 03, 2019, 04:45 PM
RE: Blueberry cigarillos - by Istoira - June 06, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Blueberry cigarillos - by Jakoul - June 07, 2019, 11:45 AM