Whitefish River i can never go home again, but ten silvers an hour gets me pretty close
Banned
92 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
Away
He’d been just about to concede to the first nymph that Yes, she is, in fact, my sister, when yet another came along— a three-legged lady, with the same question on her lips as his first host. It was to her that Vonn gave a polite cant of his head, and to the pair he merely said, “Your powers of observation continue to serve you well, mis chicas. His argent gaze had returned once more to Chai, before the arrival of Evergreen halted him.

How was it that his sister managed to constantly fall into the graces of such handsome males? “It is a great pleasure to meet you at last, señor,” Vonnaruil loftily countered, giving a more defined dip of a pale crown than before. “I was just telling these graceful goddesses of how you came to my sister’s rescue.”

Feeling quite welcome, the alabaster crow reclined back upon his haunches, and though his permentantly-jovial simper remained etched upon his marred face, his tone lowered into something akin to privacy. “But, I have come here to act as servant to Kaistleloki in any manner I may. To repay the life debt of saving Aurëwen’s life.”