Blackfeather Woods mine are long and sharp, my Lord As long and sharp as yours
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He was mildly disappointed when the first to show their face was the shadowed woman, greeting him with the usual vehemence that always brought a surge of pride and pleasure. It was him who stirred this she wolf up so badly, him that caused the fear that caused her to react with anger and defensiveness. He paid her no mind, just a fleeting glance with a silent smile as the one he came for strode forward. He watched her and felt a stirring of surprise, she had grown up quite a bit, there was calm defiance in the way she walked, a power that he knew meant she was boss around here. He slowly took two steps closer, his smile widening to a leering grin "Mm. You should thank me for that" he said in regards to the disturbing scarring he had left upon her face "It gives that scared little girl you are inside quite a mask to hide under" he taunted her, stabbing at her with guesses. He couldn't know whether or not she was still that scared little imprisoned pup he had traumatized but he would hope so, it would make things so much more fun. "A little messenger told me that Sithis sent her. Where else would I come to answer that call?" he leaned forward his eyes gleaming with a deadly challenge. Would she strike him dead? Or did she still rely on her gods to do her dirty work?
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.