Blackfeather Woods mine are long and sharp, my Lord As long and sharp as yours
222 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her gaze shifted to search behind him, he assumed for the fiesty little woman she had sent after him. He was temped to lie, to say that he had ripped her throat out and fed it to her while she choked on her own blood but it was a silly lie, one that would easily be found out if the messenger ever came back. "It wasnt nice of you to send such a young girl my way Maegi...luckily she put on such an impressive display of toughness that I told her to take the chance to hurry off while she could" his tone was tauntingly condescending as he smiled, as cold as ice. 

His eyes flicked to Moonshadow as she threatened him though he was paying more attention to Maegi's words. He laughed and stood up giving a languid stretch "Please. Wound me. I think you'll regret it one way or another if you do" he threatened in a casual tone even going as far as to take a step forward. He growled deeply and lunged his jaws closing around the air a foot or so away from Moonshadow's face, not making an attempt to hurt her but obviously trying to tempt her into the first move. He had no problem leaving with wounds, he wanted them to feel the confidence, the satisfaction before he figured out how to knock them back down a few notches.
Warning: Nikan is a mature character and will have sexual and violent themes. Please be aware when joining threads.