Hoshor Plains mal de ojo
Grunt
157 Posts
Ooc — Tweety Bird
The offer was a good one, something that Dulce could work with. Kaistleoki was new so an alliance with another pack could only prove beneficial, not to mention the promotion that would likely come from it. The Melonii, you don't like Blackfeather, no? That might cause some issues down the line, but they weren't there yet. Whatever would come from striking this deal would have to be a problem for another day.

I have a pack so this alliance is good. There was no point to offering one in return since they were still finding their footing. Nonetheless, she gave Quen a nod of her head, as if to signify that them working together would make all things mutual. It didn't seem that this was all her companion was willing to offer. The table was laid open and Dulce was admittedly intrigued. I do this for you, I might need you to do something for me. Not now, but maybe later. 

Dulce gave another half nod of her head, pairing with a soft beat of her tail. I'm doing a favor for one of them. It's a job, like this. It wasn't exactly the same, as a manhunt was somewhat different from a spy gig, but they both required the same secretive characteristic. What do you want from them? Unlike last time, their playing field was even; the young rogue knew better than to mindlessly accept the task without fishing through the fine lines.
spanish english
hover for translations!
Messages In This Thread
mal de ojo - by Abeja - June 11, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: mal de ojo - by Flicker - June 12, 2019, 10:01 AM
RE: mal de ojo - by Abeja - June 12, 2019, 11:24 AM
RE: mal de ojo - by Flicker - June 12, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: mal de ojo - by Abeja - June 12, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: mal de ojo - by Flicker - June 12, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: mal de ojo - by Abeja - June 12, 2019, 12:49 PM
RE: mal de ojo - by Flicker - June 12, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: mal de ojo - by Abeja - June 12, 2019, 01:16 PM