Ankyra Sound honey, what’s your hurry?
settling their restless wings
384 Posts
Ooc —
dalia watched as, in the distance, a strange looking beady eyed man stopped to stare. her pups, safely inside, were out of sight, but she felt strangely looked upon... like a meal. her gaze couldn't help but harden upon him, but he left soon after. her seaglass gaze turned back upon the other man -- illidan -- and it softened upon it. 

oh that's no worry, she assured him quickly, i'm glad to have met you, though. which was true. though this was not stormrift, dalia appreciated it all the same, and she was happy to meet kind wolves within the borders. it made her feel more at ease. she nodded, then. we've settled in well. my pups -- two of them, a boy and a girl -- are already a little healthier. a little plumper than when they were born, she told him with a beam, her smile wide as she boasted her children's health, thank you, again, really, i don't think they would've made it on our own. dalia wanted to stop herself from thanking him so many times -- but she just coulddn't hold back her gratitude. truthfully, she just didn't know what she would've done if she would've lost more than just the first baby.
trigedasleng will be in blue.
Messages In This Thread
honey, what’s your hurry? - by Dalia - June 18, 2019, 09:38 AM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Amora - June 18, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Illidan - June 18, 2019, 10:47 AM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Dalia - June 18, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Illidan - June 19, 2019, 12:06 AM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Vengeance - June 19, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Dalia - June 25, 2019, 09:32 PM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Illidan - July 02, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Dalia - July 05, 2019, 09:25 AM
RE: honey, what’s your hurry? - by Illidan - July 05, 2019, 07:47 PM