Blacktail Deer Plateau there's a voice that pulls me stumbling through a symphony
I like when life feels playful
76 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
The female was frantic, looking for her pups, it turned out, who were left with a guard. Lokie hadn't scented anyone else nearby, but then again, the scent of blood was so strong, he could have missed it. Where did you leave them? he asked, thinking he could go and check. My name is Lokie, he added. He was unusually calm, but he understood that the situation did not call for his overeagerness. It would only make thing worse.

Rhaella showed up, and he gave a short wag of his tail to her, thankful there was someone else here to help. It turned out that she knew the female. Lokie would wait in silence for some direction as to what he should do. Motion from the male had his eyes going to him. The male didn't seem too concerned with the conversation, but Lokie figured he might be in too much pain to care. He simply laid down, seemingly okay with the strangers in the area. He must have understood that Lokie and Rhaella weren't here to do them more harm.
Your soul is infinitely creative. It is alive and expansive in nature.
It is curious and playful, changing with the tides of time.

Debbie Ford
Messages In This Thread