Stone Circle It's like drinking a My Little Pony
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
He's never met a grown-up so content to indulge him. Certainly his parents listened to his ramblings, typically with patience, but they did not express such joy and interest as Piper did. It makes him all the happier. His enthusiasm grows, and the way she smiles almost makes him shy.

Mostly, however, the boy is having a difficult time containing his excitement. The end of his tail refuses to cease wagging, flailing back and forth and brushing against patchy legs... something he is quite nervous about still, but so long as others don't pay close attention to how chewed up they are, the bard-to-be is glad to ignore it.

Brightening even further, Newt is practically a thousand exclamation points. He's reached peak hype. Yeah! The scholar answers back less softly. He turns, furrowing his eyebrows momentarily in thought before he starts guiding the way. Mama said they are the... the center of Eash-hollow. They are... im... impor... Newt halts briefly, glancing at Piper for guidance as he typically did with Greyback. To the pack. There are... mean big food near by. We sneak past. He says, nodding extra serious-like. Bison were evil and tried to take out Valette and West. He does not want that to happen to Piper.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 10, 2019, 11:29 AM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Nanoq - July 10, 2019, 03:54 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 10, 2019, 04:11 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Nanoq - July 17, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 19, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Nanoq - July 25, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: It's like drinking a My Little Pony - by Piper - July 25, 2019, 05:08 PM