Sunbeam Lair 'Cause I watched them tumble down
sometimes, dead is better
484 Posts
Ooc — Noki

For the first time in a while, he left the coast for some time to investigate new areas, new faces and see what he could dig up in the locals. Perhaps some lands that may be a promising location for the pack he had in mind... although he wasn't anything close to making that idea a reality, he may as well start looking should he ever come across the right individuals to follow him into the new group under his rule. 

Rusalka was proving to be more and more of a headache than he had desired. Instead of living a leisure pack life with food at his toes to be brought back by hunters on a regular basis, a safe place to sleep while he continued his rampage out in the loner lands... only one of the three had come to reality, and even then he wasn't certain for how long. Annoyance clearly painted itself on the muddied obelisk's maw, brows knitted as his eyes scanned the cavern that he found himself in. Even the odd beauty wasn't enough to distract him from the drama that plagued his 'home'. 

Brilliantly the moonlight shone in the hole above, lighting the dark cavern and illuminating the lush forest floor underneath. The greenery hidden within the cavern was interesting - the prey was few and small, but it was an interesting place to discover. Climbing to the top of some fallen rocks, the behemoth stood at the top. Ruby eyes illuminated by the bright moon above, earthly coloured shoulders shimmering in the dim light as his tail snaked behind him gently for balance. Trying to distract himself wasn't working very well...
Messages In This Thread
'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Vengeance - July 10, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Kazimir - July 10, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Vengeance - July 10, 2019, 09:55 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Alison - July 10, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Kazimir - July 11, 2019, 08:45 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Vengeance - July 11, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Kazimir - July 11, 2019, 10:18 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Vengeance - July 16, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: 'Cause I watched them tumble down - by Alison - July 16, 2019, 02:19 PM