Hushed Willows i’m frightened more than usual lately
11 Posts
Ooc —
Dakota stared at him with a critical look in her sea green eyes, looking him over once and twice before emerging from the sweet smelling foliage. The little wolfess lifted her head and tail in defiance, looking empowered for such a small pup. Dakota huffed, "If yyyou was a spy you sssure aaare a bad one." 

She sat onto her haunches, black fur still ruffled. Her scruffy head was tipped to the side, glancing at him with less fire to her face. "And I'm not a mmmam! Imma girl! Gggirl! And a spy is... um... whatever, it ain't iiimportant."
Messages In This Thread
i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Hyacinth - August 17, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Dakota - August 18, 2019, 10:17 AM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Hyacinth - August 19, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Dakota - August 21, 2019, 12:52 AM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Hyacinth - August 24, 2019, 03:19 PM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Dakota - August 24, 2019, 06:53 PM
RE: i’m frightened more than usual lately - by Hyacinth - August 25, 2019, 05:03 PM