Wheeling Gull Isle xvi. i knew of a girl with roses in her hair and blood on her lips
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

don’t kill me! I am so sorry!!!!!
           

She had caught Rhaella’s scent on the wind, and despit he nature she choose the trust that the woman was trust worthy enough to watch her back. For the moment. And for the first time in a long time Padma let herself be totally absorbed by the hunt. Losing awareness of the world around her in a way she hadn’t done it months. She only had to worry about the fish, she stared down at them her noise tracking the fish tilting her head following their movements.

Delicately lifting her paw, she remained frozen as she choose her prey. The only indication that she was about to move came from her ears. As they swiveled in the direction of the fish. With the swiftness of experience, Padma was in the water. Her jaws snapping around nothing but water. She felt the wisps of a tail on her lips before it was gone, and her dinner with it.

“Urgh..” She exclaimed in frustration as she stood, slapping her paw against the water. A splash crashing against the rock she had jumped from. Soaked from her belly down, Padma slowly exited the creek. Shaking out her coat before turning expectantly back at Rhaella.

“What?!” The girl huffed, staring the other female down. This was it. The moment that could define their relationship. The question of staying or going. Of what would lie in store for the pair as leader and subordinate.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

Messages In This Thread
RE: xvi. i knew of a girl with roses in her hair and blood on her lips - by Padma - August 29, 2019, 07:55 PM