Hoshor Plains Asteroids whirling in the outer belt
Lurker
50 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
There’s a million sayings, lessons, and proverbs out there that all caution people against sudden changes in tides and trusting those you meet on the road. Some of them are more interesting than others, some long and some short. All share the same narrative: “inner nature cannot be reworked”.

Compiled is a short collection: 

- Lesson of the snake: you knew I was a snake, so why did you think I would not act like a snake?
- A leopard can’t change his spots
- Tigers don’t swap their stripes

So would it surprise anyone to learn Deimos - drifter, loner, traveler - has left Kaistleoki?

He doesn’t feel ashamed as he makes his way further from the borders. For a bit he pauses in the plains and measures the wind, deciding his next direction on a whim.  He had one ask, and it had not been honored: ‘I don’t want to answer to anyone’. Come to find Deimos is answering to everyone, including his own shadow. He’s got no hard feelings as he leaves either. The tides and the seasons change, but people don’t. He’s always been a drifter. A vagrant. Kaistleoki’s chapter has come to a close in Deimos’ book, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t still finding new pages to turn, new adventures to discover. 

He’ll see them all around, someday.
Messages In This Thread
Asteroids whirling in the outer belt - by Deimos - July 25, 2019, 03:40 PM
RE: Asteroids whirling in the outer belt - by Tundra - July 26, 2019, 03:46 PM