Shadewood I come back changed i can feel it in my bones
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
The howl was unexpected but Amaya went obediently and arrived shortly after it had sounded through the forest. She was there in time to hear Minori give her little speech and Cry's response to that. The gray woman chose to stay at the edge of what was going on. It was clear there was an upset among the ranks and she didn't know how that would play out. 

Her gaze drifted across to some of the others that had gathered, she was curious to know what they might be thinking about all of this. She wasn't even sure how she felt about this but she was certain she wouldn't like Minori leading the Keep. 

She didn't have to wonder what Phex felt about the situation. The woman had spoken her piece and frankly what she said just rub Amaya the wrong way. So much so a low growl sounded in her chest, how dare she after Cry had tried to find out what had happened with the Melonii.
Messages In This Thread
I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Minori - August 03, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: I come back changed i can feel it in my bones - by Amaya - August 04, 2019, 02:59 PM