Shadewood spare me the details
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
@Cry backdated a few days maybe? @Nocturnal (and Lumi) @Zan @Flicker (?)

Never mind the disillusionment of his family's betrayal, never mind the loss of a home, two homes, a place to belong. Never mind the heat, and the loss of his apetite. Damien was still here.

And his family, the ones that really mattered, were with him. Venamis would be found one day and brought back where he belonged, and they would take it all back. Everything. All the lands, the titles, all the power and the soldiers. Damien Melonii's legacy would not be ash and dust. Damien Melonii's legacy would be the world, and his children to rule it.

As a child Damien had been hot headed and impatient. As a child Damien would have demanded to be given the things he felt entitled to. But Damien was a child no more. There were times for war and there were times for power. But most importantly, and this Damien had finally understood and taken to heart, there were also times for laying low. Until he figured out a way to make things work, Damien had his family to look after, and he was lucky to have a back up plan.

Only at the Keep's doorstep did Damien stop to rest. With a whole family on tow the shadow king had forced himself through a most tiring and dangerous journey, but he had the assurance that he would find a welcoming friend to make up for it. With a hopeful howl did Damien announce his arrival to his benefactor, and there, without lowering his guard for the sake of his children's protection, he waited for someone to attend his call.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
spare me the details - by Damien - August 03, 2019, 09:56 PM
RE: spare me the details - by Cry - August 03, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: spare me the details - by Amaya - August 04, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: spare me the details - by Nocturnal - August 05, 2019, 05:02 AM
RE: spare me the details - by Lumiya - August 05, 2019, 05:09 AM
RE: spare me the details - by Cry - August 21, 2019, 05:00 PM