Blackfeather Woods the devil kept an eye on me
thus conscience does make cowards of us all
50 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
scylla never considered herself to be evil, cruel or twisted, so naturally, it came as a surprise to hear that others held that particular viewpoint about her and her family. at least it was a better reputation than being considered stupid or cowardly, she figured, before going on to contemplate exactly what kind of 'living hell' blackfeather could possibly be. but regardless, if these bones had once belonged to prisoners, didn't they deserve to be punished for doing whatever caused them to be prisoners in the first place? if scylla bit her sister, their mother would punish her... was that not the same concept? however, the girl didn't pose that particular question to her aunt, picking up on the feeling that the older woman did not agree with the concept in its entirety. 

there was only question the curious girl feel the need to ask. "what is torture?" she stared up at the woman with a blank gaze, unfazed by the immoral connotations of the act for such a thing had not been exposed to her just yet.
Messages In This Thread
the devil kept an eye on me - by Scylla - August 29, 2019, 05:33 PM
RE: the devil kept an eye on me - by Maegi - September 01, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: the devil kept an eye on me - by Scylla - September 01, 2019, 03:31 PM
RE: the devil kept an eye on me - by Maegi - September 04, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: the devil kept an eye on me - by Scylla - September 10, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: the devil kept an eye on me - by Maegi - September 11, 2019, 12:39 PM