Lake Rodney BWP { eyes killer cold and black and bare
Black Hat Org
270 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
He needed to get on @Vengeance's good side. It wouldn't do to have such a powerful entity be anything less than an ally, and he craved a high position like an addict craved opium. That keenness brought him to the broad lake neighboring the Haunt — the place where he fought that mad wench and wound up trapping himself in this situation. Though he managed to scrape by what could've been a much nastier outcome for him, Black Hat considered it a lesson learned in self-control... though he really should've learned by now from his experiences outside these Wilds. Old habits die hard.

He trotted along the water's edge, not in a hurry yet still wanting to move at a decent pace. If no one was here for him to question about the earthquakes, he'd have to travel further. Luck seemed to be on his side today though, as he spotted a man by the lakeside. He altered his trajectory to head his way. Hello there, Black Hat started curtly, not wasting much time with pleasantries. I hate to be a bother, but I was wondering if you've been experiencing any earthquakes lately. We have back at the Haunted Woods. He gestured towards the woods with a tilt of his head.
Within the dark, he s͎͇̲͎̪͂͒̉͂̐t̤͈͉̱̝̍͒͊̚̚͟͡r̢̧̜̞̔͐͋̅i̛̖̜͎͍̫͍͆͐̈͞͡ǩ̩͉̈́͜͞e̝̭̩̔͂́s̘̘̓̍͗͜
♚ JOIN CORONA
Messages In This Thread
BWP { eyes killer cold and black and bare - by Aldric - September 14, 2019, 03:23 AM
RE: BWP { eyes killer cold and black and bare - by Black Hat - September 14, 2019, 08:53 AM
RE: BWP { eyes killer cold and black and bare - by Aldric - September 17, 2019, 07:48 PM
RE: BWP { eyes killer cold and black and bare - by Black Hat - September 18, 2019, 08:58 AM
RE: BWP { eyes killer cold and black and bare - by Aldric - October 09, 2019, 02:10 AM
RE: BWP { eyes killer cold and black and bare - by Aldric - October 09, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: BWP { eyes killer cold and black and bare - by Aldric - October 16, 2019, 02:08 PM