Silverlight Terrace [BWP P2] it runs through the tips of my fingers, into my hands
111 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
There huddled, the dust clouded around her, leaving a light silver layer to cover her snow colored coat, now matching the freckles scattering her cheeks. Surrounded by the rubble little ticks of rock shifting echoed around her, slowly subsiding with time, along with the shakes that encombered her body. 

Only when the shifting of rocks arose again did she lift her head into an alert state. The shifting was different and it made her think that it was caused by a being rather than nature. She thought to keep hidden and see if they might pass with her unnoticed. But could this be someone to help her? Despite the indifference those of the Keep felt for her, Dawson's words would hang in her mind that these lands were filled with savages. And if push came to shove, she would not survive.

As more rocks shifted she turned her head and perked her ears. Despite the settling of dust, some still lingered along the floor, and with her being on the ground her lungs didn't fancy it. Regardless of her efforts to resist her body reactively let out a few muffled coughs, surely signaling her existence. Perhaps not her exact location, but what would that matter, she stuck out like a sore thumb.

She would need to assess. Running was an option but without knowing her obstacles around her, tripping over herself was likely, and a probable cause for her demise. Her words were her strongest tool, she hoped it would be all she needed. Not guaranteed that the shifting was another wolf she took a breath and spoke, "Hello... Is... Is someone there? I mean not to be a bother."
Cordelia's identity is currently unknown to the wolves of the Teekon Wilds. 
She is known by all as Corra.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BWP P2] it runs through the tips of my fingers, into my hands - by Cordelia - September 23, 2019, 12:36 AM