Silverlight Terrace a lifetime i was alone, so many years without my home
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
@Arcturus Sorry for not noticing sooner, I wasn’t sure if it was our thread. XD I hope its okay that I made it nighttime.

Basil’s journey has lead him slowly towards the west, he had made a stop at the smaller lake that was following the river but had ultimately decided to continue exploring this area. At first the hunter wanted to stay near drinkable water but gave up after a while since the river didn’t continue on. If he wanted to find a new home here, he would have to explore more and get the lay of the land and the conflicts of the packs living on it. As far as Basil is able to tell, there are a few packs and a lot of lone wolves living in this land so problems are programmed to happen. The young lad will have to know who he can trust and who he should avoid. Basil does not have a lot of experience with that, in his home land there was mostly just his own pack. Meeting other, unknown, wolves was rather rare. Trust in the pack came naturally to him because it was the only home he had, not like here. His old pack was the only safe place he could call home whereas here are tons of packs he might be able to join. So getting to know his surroundings for now would do him good, he just had to be careful not to step on anyone’s toes. Basil didn’t like conflict and usually tried to avoid it but his youth and mouth sometimes got him in trouble.

His path has lead him towards an open area with a field of silver covering it. The peace did not last long however. A booming sound shook the air and the ground and Basil’s body was knocked sideways from the vibrations traveling up his limbs. A startled yelp escaped his maw as he tried to keep low to the ground and keep his bearings before the booming stopped. It was quite for a second but Basil could not even release a relived sigh before another crack sounded and his head turned towards the sound. It was a giant boulder that started it’s descend into the valley that he was just about to enter. Everything was loud and Basil began to panic. With a jump he stood up only to be shaken up again by the strength of the rockslide. But the young hunter did not stop to get his bearings again, the fox colored youth scrambled back the way he came from to avoid this disaster.

Basil managed to hide near some bushes at the entrance of the terrace and collapsed in a heap. All his adrenaline left and he was made to watch the outcome of the rockslide he just witnessed. The gods must have blessed him since if he would have stepped into this area any earlier and he might have been caught by the rockslide. Like this he was just shaken to core, lying in the silver tinted grass near the entrance.
Thoughts  
Conversation
~The strength of the wolf is in the pack, the strength of the pack is in the wolf.~
Messages In This Thread
RE: a lifetime i was alone, so many years without my home - by Basil - September 22, 2019, 03:05 PM