Silverlight Terrace a lifetime i was alone, so many years without my home
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
With a deep sigh the last of his adrenaline seemed to leave him and left his body bone tired but this was not a place to rest and spend the night. So Basil leveled himself up and faced the other for real so it would not seem as if the youth was being disrespectful on purpose. His body released one last shudder, making his fur stand fully up before sagging back down again. Okay, I think I am finally normal again. This was…..an experience for sure. I hope it won’t happen again. At least not when I am around. the fox colored male thought for a second before really focusing on the other.

“My name is Basil. I am new around here. I didn’t know that these kind of things were happening is that a usual occurrence?” he asked, kind of apprehensive of the answer. The few weeks he had been in this land seemed hard but manageable but if he was faced with even more unknown things, be it new predators or natural disasters, made him question if he was actually really prepared to survive for long. The youth might actually have to try and join a pack soon; else he would for sure wither at some point.

With blinking eyes he was a bit stunned at the other’s question. Neck? Oh right, he has that weird device from the pale faces on him. It bothered him a bit that the spoken tone of the question was accusing. As if Basil wanted to have that thing constantly hanging around his neck. But to not provoke an angry reaction, he decided to answer truthfully instead of a snarky reply. “I am not sure. It’s been there after the pale faces abducted me. It doesn’t seem to do anything though.” and shifted his eyes around to maybe search for an escape route if the other decided that he was not to be trusted for whatever reason. He’d rather not get attacked right now. Not like he was the best fighter anyway, he was agile and fast but lacked a bit in the strength department.
Thoughts  
Conversation
~The strength of the wolf is in the pack, the strength of the pack is in the wolf.~
Messages In This Thread
RE: a lifetime i was alone, so many years without my home - by Basil - October 05, 2019, 12:22 PM