Silverlight Terrace a lifetime i was alone, so many years without my home
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
At the other’s admission that the natural disasters are not really common, his body sagged in relief. So that meant at least, that Basil wouldn’t necessarily have to be careful about every step he took. He would just have to be careful right now. Maybe he should try holing himself up somewhere? Somewhere safe and not leave the area? Then nothing could happen right? But whoever was he kidding, he would have to feed himself and Basil had noticed that the last few days any possible prey was simply not around. Most of the time he fed on small prey anyway since he wasn’t able to take down big prey alone but even the rabbits seemed to have vanished. It worried Basil a bit. Was it because of the disasters? Possible. It would make surviving even harder though, if he will not be able to find food.

When the other asked who the so called ‘pale faces’ were, Basil had to stop short for a minute. He had not seen any structures or influence on this land from them so maybe the wolves here didn’t even know what they are. This made it hard to explain. “Ehm they are….walking on two feet and don’t have a lot of fur. They also leave traps out to hurt and kill wolves. They also have these sticks that can kill you without them even being near you.” the young hunter spoke, his honey colored eyes shifting for a minutes to a distant place, as if remembering. His gaze snapped back when he noticed what he implied. A great foe that seemed surreal to fight and survive if a mere stick can kill you without being near it. “Oh but, I haven’t seen any of them around here. I am not sure why they dropped me in this land and what this thing does but….they seemed to have given up after that. I am sure they won’t be a problem here.” the younger spoke, a bit of hesitation able to be heard in his voice. Basil wasn’t sure if they would never arrive here, given that they must have had a purpose for dropping him here but for now it looked like they would not. It’s better to be positive he guessed.
Thoughts  
Conversation
~The strength of the wolf is in the pack, the strength of the pack is in the wolf.~
Messages In This Thread
RE: a lifetime i was alone, so many years without my home - by Basil - October 06, 2019, 07:07 AM