Silverlight Terrace a lifetime i was alone, so many years without my home
30 Posts
Ooc — Ink
Away
Getting stared at made Basil jittery. And currently Arcturus was staring really hard, as if trying to figure something out. Maybe if he was telling the truth? But…..even if it sounded farfetched, it was the truth! He wouldn’t randomly imagine his pack mates getting killed out of the blue. Just a loud bang and they would keel over. Or stepping into those weird teeth traps that did not let you go and instead dug even deeper into your flesh if you tried to fight them. It might sound weird to a wolf that has never seen them before but that was Basil’s history and it was the truth!

So when the other immediately denied any such beings Basil was both, angry at being called a liar in a roundabout way and also frustrated since he knows that these stories may sound weird to wolves that have never experienced the humans’ doings. “It may make no sense but I am telling the true. I would not have this….THING on me otherwise. It doesn’t bother me as much but I’d prefer if it was gone either way.” the young hunter stated, his fur puffing up slightly in his anger. His paw lifted towards the collar and started scratching at it again, trying to pry it off. Great, first he was scared out of his mind because of the land slide and now he was livid that this damn collar made him seem like an idiot or lunatic to Arcturus.

While trying to pry it off, he released low growls and actually started trying to rip it off with force and the necessary movements. But…just like before it was too tough and Basil didn’t even get close to dispatching it from around his neck. If anything, it made him look even more like a lunatic.....or someone really frustrated with his current lot in life.
Thoughts  
Conversation
~The strength of the wolf is in the pack, the strength of the pack is in the wolf.~
Messages In This Thread
RE: a lifetime i was alone, so many years without my home - by Basil - October 13, 2019, 04:02 AM