Falls of the Hinterlands Demons, I get. People - they're crazy.
31 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
He kept on travelling east until the sight of the mountains overtook the skyline, and he knew he'd have to turn back to get anywhere. This place was like a cul-de-sac from hell really; anywhere he turned it either smelled like pure unhindered ass, or the ground was soupy with water that made him cringe, being closer to liquid sulphur than anything drinkable—and that's if he could find a patch that wasn't iced over. The hell kind of place was this anyhow? Who actually settled down and raised a family here? Crazy people, that's who. All the sane ones he'd left on the coast apparently, and the longer Yutani spent sleeping near ditches or prowling for more than a mouthful of rancid meat, the more he missed the sea.

He wasn't a bitch though. No complaints passed his lips, and it wasn't like he had anyone to complain too anyway. The last person he'd come in to contact with had been that kid; cute, but useless to him. Yutani hadn't thought too hard on the subject; he hadn't considered that befriending Sugar might've been a blessing in disguise, a path opened up to him by the fates or some shit. A home—even a temporary one—would give him access to a more reasonable amount of food, so maybe it was worth checking out.

The sound of the falls roared from up ahead. Not just further along the path that lay twisting before him, but up, maybe an hour or two of hiking would get him there. He wasn't here to sight-see though. Yutani paused at the crossroads, for that's what this area of the wilderness had become. He could turn back and head further south, leave this wilderness—or go north and figure out where Sugar lived. Then again, there was the mountain blocking him... Maybe something had gotten trapped on the floodplain? There were too many options.

With a disgruntled huff, Yute looked to the sky with narrowed eyes and said, C'mon, now what?
Messages In This Thread
Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 22, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 24, 2019, 04:09 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 28, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 28, 2019, 07:00 PM