Falls of the Hinterlands Demons, I get. People - they're crazy.
31 Posts
Ooc —
He paced in circles a few times, his eyes dropping from the sky to peer at the surroundings. There were too many trees here. The forest might've been a nice hidey-hole if he was some punk trying to hide out, but that's not what he was interested in right now. Yutani was hungry, frustrated, but focused on this immediate need for food. He wouldn't be sleeping until he had something nice and juicy in his belly, of that he was sure. Where to try first, though? Everything looked the same; dark corridors between spires of naked trees, leading to nowhere good. The life of a lone wolf was unstable (to put it mildly) and full of drawbacks, and Yutani was in the middle of experiencing one, intimately. If he didn't eat soon he'd starve.

As he turned around again, paced in another direction only to stop short and curse under his breath, he heard a rustling and froze. The boy's eyes moved first, flickering like candle light in the dark. His entire demeanour shifted to something defensive as he reacted to the sound of movement among the trees—until the slender figure of a girl met his eyes, and her voice filled his ears. He moved towards her slowly, and his eyes shifted a little to the shadows around her, almost as if he expected an ambush. Best to be prepared, either way.

She offered him help, which was cute. He stopped at a safe distance from her and the posture slackened in his body, immediately charmed by the girl's innocent features, the glossy sheen of her eyes. Ain't lost, he murmured. I was huntin', but it doesn't look like I'm having any luck right now. Things would change though, they had to.
Messages In This Thread
Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 22, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 24, 2019, 04:09 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 28, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 28, 2019, 07:00 PM