Falls of the Hinterlands Demons, I get. People - they're crazy.
31 Posts
Ooc —
The kid he'd met before had mentioned that her home was this way, but it took this encounter for Yutani to connect the dots. North of here, aye? The man murmurs, his eyes flickering across the foliage of nearby trees. He was mentally drawing the landscape from what he could remember seeing on his way through the hinterlands. Must be a pretty decent place if it could support families, especially so if those families felt comfortable with a six-month-old hiking around without protection; but what did he know, he wasn't (knowingly) a father and it wasn't his duty to look out for the little ones.

The girl seemed pleased that he'd at least met someone she knew. Her voice took on a childish quality, bubbling, happy. Yutani briefly wondered if he'd ever sounded like that—but dismissed the idea. He wasn't some chick. He'd been a fighter for as long as he could remember, and a hunter. No such naivety had ever rooted itself within him

Disappointment flared in his gaze, but he wasn't looking at the girl so she wouldn't see it. The expression faded from his face as he turned to smile at her instead. You think that's interesting? My, my, she must have quite the sheltered life if brief conversations were cool in her eyes. What do you do for fun around here anyway?
Messages In This Thread
Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 22, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 24, 2019, 04:09 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 28, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 28, 2019, 07:00 PM