Falls of the Hinterlands Demons, I get. People - they're crazy.
31 Posts
Ooc —
Ah, innocence. It didn't thrive all that well in Tortuga, often being bludgeoned out of people or at least tricked out of them, as they would inevitably be forced to make some manner of hellish deal in order to survive among the pirates. Seeing how easily the girl accepted Yute's presence and commentary was a breath of fresh air, considering he'd lived among the lowly beasts of the coast for such a long time. The first thought to cross his mind as the girl spoke was: 'I could get used to this,'  and he couldn't help but smile, a nefarious little glint in his eye. He didn't mean her any harm; Yutani was all about freedom, from free food to free love. From the way she looked at him and the manner of her words, she might've been innocent but he could've sworn she had other designs in mind—but that was more likely Yutani projecting his desires out in to the world. She was cute, he was handsome, they were hitting it off so far, so why not make that mental leap?

Aye well, you don't need to look any further than me, sweetheart. I'm loads'a fun! The irony of that statement was lost on him in the heat of the moment (you aren't really cool if you have to try so hard to convince yourself of it). I can show you a game. Its all the rage back home—eh, or it was, last I visited. You down to play? His tail whisked behind him, batting a bit at the air as it raised like a triumphant little banner for a split-second, and Yute watched her expectantly, his mind abuzz with the many things he'd like to do with her.
Messages In This Thread
Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 08:51 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 10:31 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 10:50 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 21, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 21, 2019, 11:37 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 22, 2019, 12:41 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 24, 2019, 04:09 AM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Yutani - November 28, 2019, 02:06 PM
RE: Demons, I get. People - they're crazy. - by Chanel - November 28, 2019, 07:00 PM