Silver Creek i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food.
Loner
39 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Despite what she knew of this stranger, Dhalia knew her words were a gamble the moment they slipped from her lips, and she half expected him to back away. Fighting a wolverine was cut and dry practice, but why meddle in a pot that didn't have to be stirred? That's what Jasper would have said --

But this guy wasn't Jasper, she figured that much from the start. But oh, how he proved so now. Her smile twisted that final measure with a devious glint, and she swung up beside him with a wicked weave of her tail. "Then let's go," and she took a playful bow, which arched into a leap, and she booked after her devilish accomplice.

A wolf of like mind, a troublemaker -- and she stole a dancing glance at her companion -- trouble with a T, and charming.

Yeah, they had definitely found the Teekon Wilds.
hahahaha I absolutely love them too! I don't mind wrapping up here, and would love another thread between them. Are you game for one now @Zane ? <3
Messages In This Thread
i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Penn - December 22, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: i just panic ordered $200 worth of chinese food. - by Dhalia - January 12, 2020, 06:34 PM