Haunted Wood I see you're heading back here; you must be finished
κυρία του δάσους
40 Posts
Ooc — belle
The garnering of interest, approval of existance, it was something she had always sought - but this, this is not what greeted her upon the borders of the nightwalkers. Sleepy eyes of violet widened in their soundless surprise; for a man to utter harsh words was perspicious, digestible, but a woman? It was something she had scarcely witnessed before this moment, and to say she was unfazed would be nothing more than a lie. Still, her tongue held; if she must serve, she would serve without question.

Silence was her friend, of course... and that she would be, until a woman of youth poured from the shadows to whisper her thoughts. Daivya chewed her lip with meticulous care, before sucking a breath through her teeth and deciding it was time for her pledge. "I am a healer, but a midwife, too - I will ensure the new generation survive, if that is what may be requested of me." A quaint dip of her chin, and she reversed back to her previous composure, refined in respectful modesty.
ɖǟɨʋʏǟ ʍɛʟǟɖɨ
Messages In This Thread
RE: I see you're heading back here; you must be finished - by Daivya - January 01, 2020, 03:06 PM