The Heartwood starts soft and sweet and turns them to hunters
196 Posts
Ooc — thalia
she leans into him, eyes closed, and wishes she could simply drift into sleep now and then, into calm. only her fierce desire to find her way back had kept her on her paws, and now, after the thrill of finally seeing through her goal, there came a swift decline into deep-set contentedness, and finally the bone-deep exhaustion grasped firmly hold of her. "I-" she falters, moving to sit, leaning besides him still and tiredly planting a kiss on his cheek, eyes flickering open. 

"I was hunting. I got sick, I think, I didn't know—" pause, breath, "know where I was. there was this woman, I—" again, she pauses, longer this time, blinking gaze closed again. "—followed her. she wasn't, drago, I don't know she was real." all that had happened in between; the way she'd found herself in lands utterly unfamiliar, those she'd met, the deer; it all seemed too much to articulate. "I'm tired." she finished, jaw agape as she pants lightly.
Messages In This Thread
starts soft and sweet and turns them to hunters - by Isilmë - December 30, 2019, 07:57 PM
RE: starts soft and sweet and turns them to hunters - by Isilmë - January 01, 2020, 08:19 PM