Totoka River Rest Is Not Idleness [M]
<b>OOC Planning:</b> No.<br> <b>Major Powerplaying:</b> No.<br> <b>Minor Powerplaying:</b> Yes.<br><b>Sparring:</b> Yes.
45 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Absolutely anyone is welcome. First post with Ellie! I'm excited. This is set pretty much on the shoreline a few feet back from the ocean. Also this is written on my phone so I apologize for typos.

Ellie was bored and tired and glad when she saw the river ahead of her. She took her sweet time getting there and then flopped down at the riverbank once she was there. She leaned her upper body over a bit and lazily lapped at the water until her thirst was quenched and then yawned, stretched, and pulled her body back up to flat ground and closed her eyes, intending to take a nap. She hadn't slept much the night before, which was quite common for her, as she suffered from slight insomnia. She often had to exhaust herself before she could fall asleep and stay asleep.

The sound of water all around her was quite soothing, the river's slow trickle and the ocean's rush and slam of waves. And it was warm today, and the sun was making her feel sleepy. She just hoped no one came along to interrupt her nap...
Messages In This Thread
Rest Is Not Idleness [M] - by Ellie - August 07, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Rest Is Not Idleness - by Shadow - August 07, 2014, 11:12 PM
RE: Rest Is Not Idleness - by Ellie - August 08, 2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Rest Is Not Idleness - by Shadow - August 08, 2014, 12:42 AM
RE: Rest Is Not Idleness [M] - by Ellie - August 08, 2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Rest Is Not Idleness [M] - by Shadow - August 09, 2014, 01:10 AM
RE: Rest Is Not Idleness [M] - by Ellie - August 09, 2014, 01:37 AM
RE: Rest Is Not Idleness [M] - by Shadow - August 09, 2014, 01:55 AM
RE: Rest Is Not Idleness [M] - by Ellie - August 09, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Rest Is Not Idleness [M] - by Shadow - August 10, 2014, 01:55 AM
RE: Rest Is Not Idleness [M] - by Ellie - August 10, 2014, 01:22 PM