Noctisardor Bypass Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you
244 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Spook lingered behind before realizing that Gannet was hanging back a bit for a reason. Rock in mouth, Spook moved forward, snooping around for what might be up ahead. It was probably pretty obvious then to Gannet that Spook's issue was he was checking out everything. He stopped short at what was more of a natural divot than an actual den, scraping around there and finding nothing before stopping and shaking his head towards Gannet. He hadn't even bothered to set the rock down this time. Maybe Spook was just so nonconfrontational he just really didn't want to deal with some other creature even thinking of being in the same zip code.

So he backed up and looked ahead and went to the next thing that looked promising, which was actually a little den. Probably not entirely big enough for the leggy youth unless he really crouched down a lot. He sat his rock down and scooted forward with caution, looking inside as if he was wary of something leaping out and biting him. There hadn't been tracks, but, well, he was cautious. Pause, and he looked back at Gannet, full of uncertainty of just about everything, I dunno... What did he want? Even he wasn't too sure. Permission or acknowledgement or something maybe?
Messages In This Thread
Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 05, 2020, 11:15 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 09, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 10, 2020, 02:20 AM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 12, 2020, 10:09 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 12, 2020, 11:11 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 16, 2020, 04:43 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - January 25, 2020, 08:19 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - January 30, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - February 01, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - February 08, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - February 10, 2020, 01:44 AM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Gannet - February 29, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Caboose, I don't think anybody likes you - by Warlock - March 01, 2020, 04:26 AM