Stavanger Bay Taking the time for me
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Hope you don't mind Beric here ^_^

Beric had taken to the heart of the territory this morning, deciding to roam through it rather than the outskirts, though he would still patrol as he should. For now, however, he wanted the certainty that he would not run into any trespassers. If they were this far into the territory, they had a death wish that he would certainly fulfill for them. But, without worry, he weaved in and out of the trees and through the brush without much of a direction. The weather was quite nice today with the sun shining brightly. The heart of the forest was the perfect spot to keep a little cool since it offered so much shade, and the breeze could still get through.

He stopped in his tracks when a gust of wind brought with it a scent. Thankfully, this scent was very familiar, and he didn't have to be on the defensive side. Head and tail lowering, he made his way the short distance to where Thistle was, following her scent. He chuffed softly to announce himself, keeping a respectable distance from the den entrance, and approaching so that she was between him and her den. The pups might be a little older, but Beric was sure Thistle was still a protective mother. He had never been this close to her den, and he didn't want to anger her. I was walking by and caught your scent, he admitted. Thought I would stop by... he added. He and Thistle hadn't really spoken much, but he respected her, and figured it would be a good idea for them to get to know each other better, especially since he was sure he was sticking with this pack.
Messages In This Thread
Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 11, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 11, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 12, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 14, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 18, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 21, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 22, 2014, 09:12 PM