Stavanger Bay Taking the time for me
133 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Thankfully, Thistle greeted him warmly and without hostility. Beric hadn't visited the dens of many mothers, so the experience wasn't there except to generally stay away from them. He walked a few more steps toward her before going down to his belly a few feet away from her. She asked about Claire and he couldn't hold back a smile, his head nodding up and down. It does, he admitted. You know how I felt those first couple of days, but... I'm very glad she's here. It's like a silver lining, he said. Yes, Claire had made a mistake and served her time for it, but in the end, she got to experience what a good pack life is like. I hope she chooses to stay for good. I know she's a little gun shy when it comes to packs. If she just let herself enjoy it, though, and meet the members of the Bay, he was sure she would like it.

Beric shifted a little, getting more comfortable in his position. So, how are the pups doing? They've grown, even since I've been here, he said, trying to make conversation. He didn't know Thistle Cloud very well yet, and so wasn't sure what conversation topics to pick. He thought it humorous that when it came to trespassers, he was confident, dominant, and sure of his next move. When it came to conversation with a pack mate, not so much.
Messages In This Thread
Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 11, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 11, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 12, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 12, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 14, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 15, 2014, 05:35 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 18, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 19, 2014, 11:48 AM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Beric - August 21, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: Taking the time for me - by Thistle Cloud - August 22, 2014, 09:12 PM