Morningside Cuesta what to name this thread
6 Posts
Ooc — Rocky
TW: pedo. Sorry everyone who reads this, I'm trying to create a character I will happily kill, thank you for understanding

telling him things he's known, of their savior, of the promise. he nods knowingly. it was all familiar by now- the sacrifices, the heaven. sure, it had been scary the first time, when he'd learned what the savior required to do her work. but by now it was routine.

omerus, that lucky boy, had managed to live up until now! some part of him was confident the savior looked fondly upon him; perhaps wanted to save him. or maybe he was not good enough a sacrifice. he was no pure white lamb. he had his own set of serious issues for which he knew no cure, by the age of one he had discovered his black and rotting heart. he had liked a little girl when he was a little boy, and then when he was a little older, and older, until he wondered why his eyes still traced so carefully the figure of small children.

yes, his heart was ice, shriveled and shriveled to the point of no return. perhaps that was how he could follow this devil. omerus could not scorn himself, for he refused to live a life of misery, and so he could not scorn the man who fed his people to the beast. he had promised them paradise, hadn't he? that was good enough for omerus. 

the tawny boy follows augustus obediently, tail lowered like the follower he is. the man asks him how he's been, and he manages, al-alright i guess. a-a little nervous about th-this new place. i-i'm eager to meet n-new people though. what ab-bout you, augustus?
warning: this character is prone to violence and highly mature themes.
lmk if u want a thread!
Messages In This Thread
what to name this thread - by Omerus - February 07, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: what to name this thread - by Augustus - February 08, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: what to name this thread - by Omerus - February 08, 2020, 12:32 AM
RE: what to name this thread - by Augustus - February 08, 2020, 12:57 AM
RE: what to name this thread - by Omerus - February 08, 2020, 01:25 AM
RE: what to name this thread - by Augustus - February 08, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: what to name this thread - by Omerus - February 18, 2020, 05:04 PM
RE: what to name this thread - by Augustus - February 27, 2020, 06:17 PM