Hushed Willows princess's dream
7 Posts
Ooc — Java
Away
Having come from a backwater place that called itself a kingdom, the manner in which Tiffany spoke was as close to eloquent as he could force himself to muster. The other knights - in fact his own parents - did not speak with such an outlandish flair, although they did have a simplistic manner hearkening back to some sort of medieval culture. To be laughed at, to be called a jester, labelled as fun when he was honestly trying to be serious was the most hurtful thing Tiffany had ever experienced. Next to... That time he got a charlie-horse in the middle of sprint training, or that other time when he'd herded the family's last meal away from the knights (completely accidental, that was!). 

He resorted to pouting. It wasn't the most attractive (nor the most adult) way to express his disdain, but pout he would!

Nay, I am a knight by blood! Tutored by the palmy laird himself — Bran the Dire!  I, trained tactician, watcher, squire-turned-knight, liketh mine own brothers before me.  This is nay gleek, mistress. But it would not matter how he employed his voice, she had made up her mind. All that came across was the jovial quality of his voice and the flamboyance of his awkward body as he continued to emphatically correct her. A great sigh worked its way from his breast; his brows lifting and then creasing as they sagged together in a frown. What, prayeth bid, what would proveth myself? 

From here he launched in to a new diatribe: Quite literally lunging through the snow, causing the softer top layer to spray around him. As he does this, Tiffany proclaims: I did bid myself thy protector! Aye, that is how! I shalt remain with thee and keepeth thee safe, mistress.  Thou art without an honour guard but fortune favors thee, as I am here, and so thee shalt be -- He just couldn't sit still, and as he struck a final pose he managed to trip himself on a patch of ice and was briefly distracted from his rambling, trying not to fall over, looking very much like a thick-set colt rather than the proven warrior he claimed.
Messages In This Thread
princess's dream - by Aerasha - February 10, 2020, 08:08 PM
RE: princess's dream - by Tiffany - February 18, 2020, 07:27 PM
RE: princess's dream - by Aerasha - February 18, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: princess's dream - by Tiffany - February 18, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: princess's dream - by Aerasha - February 18, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: princess's dream - by Tiffany - February 19, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: princess's dream - by Aerasha - February 22, 2020, 12:38 PM