Firefly Ravine the moon overlapped with the sun
fingerprints seared into
the notches of spine
5 Posts
Ooc — mochi
the owl is quick to grasp the crow's attention once more as he lifts from the fey girl's shoulders to land between them; in a manner that strikes ríoghain as protective. though he acknowledges the avian's proximity, ríoghain's gaze volley's back to the girl as she chirrups an apology. ❝he hasn't harmed me,❞ ríoghain murmurs, casually waving away her unwarranted apology as she owl hops back — presumably — to it's perch at the junction of her shoulders.

he's not keen on strangers — but i am.

a glimpse is given to the shadows creeping thru the gorge, watching another small chunk of broken off ice bob up and down, a helpless ragdoll against the rushing current of the river they stand near. ❝i'm ríoghain.❞ the caped empyrean offers with a gentlemanly bow of his head; not unlike the tip of a gentleman's hat.
i am a demanding creature.
i am selfish & cruel & extremely unreasonable.
but i am your servant.
Messages In This Thread
the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 15, 2020, 05:52 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 16, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 16, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 17, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 18, 2020, 04:32 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 18, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 20, 2020, 05:04 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 20, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Ríoghain - February 22, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: the moon overlapped with the sun - by Lumiya - February 22, 2020, 01:31 PM