Noctisardor Bypass Are you sure she's a chick? And not a guy? Or like, part guy part shark?
67 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Oboy have another crappy lil placeholder post  <.<;;  Feels like I should tweak/add a bit yet, but will have to do until I actually get to sit down with something with a real keyboard sometime in the next few days, or at least have two hands free for fixing things up via phone. Rar!

Pfuh, and I thought Mom said I was the impulsive one always running off without a plan! Brou tossed her head disdainfully. Brothers. Yeesh. She was certain Pike would have been just as obtuse and annoying were he here— and being unable to conceive of something truly awful happening to him or worse yet Dad, Brou was able to brush off the possibility almost out of hand to keep concentrating on the annoying brother present in the here and now right in front of her. I'm sitting here trying to keep my other brother from being supremely stupid but apparently that doesn't count and gee, it's not working anyway, is it? Hmmph!

She scowled at him, but since his back was turned the effect was sadly spoiled. So she leapt forward to pounce on him and give his handiest ear a reproving bite before she'd let him leave, so there. Odds were pretty long that it'd toothsomely knock any sense into him, but just try and let him say she wasn't taking any action NOW, huh? Then she'd leap back and bestow her most theatrical scowl upon him, so it could be properly seen and appreciated this time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you sure she's a chick? And not a guy? Or like, part guy part shark? - by Brouhaha - May 28, 2020, 05:07 AM