Whitefish River And I want you; From somewhere within
47 Posts
Ooc — Inna
Inna was enjoying the break from the open fields. She hated being exposed, and the change of scenery was very much appreciated. She was quite proud to have been chosen for such an important mission, and she didn't want to mess it up. She had kept her eyes to the sky, watching for bats. She hadn't seen any, so the quakes should be stopping. "We'll have to be careful- the quakes might have created some underground caverns. If it can't hold our weight, we could break through the top soil and fall into them. And mudslides- with all this snow melting, we don't know what might happen." Inna wondered if this place had always looked like such a mess- it must not have, because who would wanted to live here? Still, with a little work, Inna could see a potential home. 
Not my home, of course. Winter's over. I'll leave as soon as everyone is settled in their old home. But maybe staying isn't such a terrible idea. I'll have to think about this later.
I am a watcher. 
{0/5} {0/5}
Messages In This Thread
And I want you; From somewhere within - by Emrik - February 28, 2020, 07:08 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Inna - February 28, 2020, 08:03 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Connor - February 28, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Emrik - March 12, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Inna - March 13, 2020, 07:40 AM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Connor - March 14, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Emrik - March 21, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Inna - March 22, 2020, 08:11 AM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Connor - March 27, 2020, 02:12 PM
RE: And I want you; From somewhere within - by Emrik - March 29, 2020, 05:10 PM