The Heartwood invasion of the bodysnatchers
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
atausiq knows he deserves her chiding. as leta speaks she brings to the table good points — but points that arlette had already presented to him prior to his abrupt decision to leave. arlette told me the same thing. to say something. but are our parents gonna listen? should they? as far as atausiq can see ( and from very recent experience ) they were just kids in the eyes of adults ...what did they know, really? its treason to speak against our alphas. he points out, mouth twisting on the word as he reminds her that his feelings — and his trepidation at confronting their parents — wasn't exactly unwarranted.

i just ...i don't expect anyone to understand or to forgive me. i realize i don't deserve it anyway. but i gotta figure some things out. myself, mostly; and i can't do that if i'm watching over my shoulder scared that i'll be the next one exiled for disobedience. he hadn't know the woman their father had exiled but the ( seemingly ) rash choice had left him bothered more than he'd let on ...and he was be disobedient.

i'm doing okay. i found a pack to take me in for a while. atausiq tells her, mostly so she doesn't worry. 'pack' seemed a bit of a stretch. thus far neverwinter forest seems to be more of a collection of misfits; and though he's not a huge fan of the making fun of him, he has to remind himself that it's probably good for him. maybe they'd help him grow a backbone in time.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Leta - March 11, 2020, 08:15 AM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Nanoq - March 11, 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Leta - March 11, 2020, 01:09 PM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Nanoq - March 11, 2020, 02:44 PM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Leta - March 11, 2020, 02:58 PM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Nanoq - March 12, 2020, 04:06 AM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Leta - March 12, 2020, 11:52 AM
RE: invasion of the bodysnatchers - by Nanoq - March 15, 2020, 04:49 AM