Hushed Willows Summon all the courage you require
my power they'll never take
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
The beauty of the faerie queen was not debatable, therefore very debatable in the eyes of the less than fae. A girl so young did not deserve nor could carry the sheer weight of this role, she was no queen. It reminded her of her times daydreaming of being the lady of the hunt. Leadership was a practice, not a self proclaimed right. There is a reason there are leaders dubbed tyrants and dictator alike. The girl may have been been born in this land, though it did not mean she had any right to claim it. She definitely had nor right over the wandering fae such as herself.

Not unlike Orlaith; she possessed a fiery spirit not to be reckoned with. Aoibh would inspect Lumiya for every step she took, challenge everything she did, for all her "court" was? a silly replication of the faerie court, the same home of bastards who did not care for there true blood. Aoibh had no care for thanes, queens, or kings. It did not mean the prospect of leadership did not appeal to her. And it definitely meant no simple wild girl could rule over a brood of faeries. She wasn't of age! Too inexperienced! 

Not matter how high her prestige and glamour was, Aoibh could bear to knock the girl down a few pegs or . . . ten. 

❝ Lumiya, ❞ she had poised herself as rigidly and towering as she could, to let the girl no she was the smaller of them. Aoibh meant to spark trouble in her eyes, to fuel any anger or discontent in her heart. Test her. ❝ I think me and ye need to talk a bit. ❞
Messages In This Thread
Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 12, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 12, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 12, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 15, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 15, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 22, 2020, 08:16 AM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 25, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 25, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - April 01, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - April 04, 2020, 08:00 AM