Hushed Willows Summon all the courage you require
my power they'll never take
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
❝ Sad to say, but you may keep your niceties, youngling, ❞ Aoibh remarked with a haughty tone, regaining a common accent. This was no game, not to her at least. Heartbreak? Hah! only fools and widows dwell in the aftermaths of heartbreak, she's the one who destroys hearts, with a proud grin to moreover. Aoibh did not have the choice to leave, as she was bound through womb and blood to her sister. Once described as pleasant, now deviant, a deviant fae she was, and not all ashamed to be. The fae was convinced her visions were better; Lumiya was a child still, she knew nothing! A yearling is no adult, as much as the girl would like to argue. 

Rather than challenge for her rank, no, Aoibh would watch her every move for a falter, a simple misstep, concern her with the most blasphemous things, make it all as hard as possible. Maybe she was somewhat twisted on the inside, but kind hellos and ass kissing only got whores to the bedside. Aoibh had n shame with being "childish", but it could go by so many other names. Ambition was only the first of many. Ambition exposed the hunter form the prey, no matter the pursuit. Deidra was a hunter, grappling for knowledge of nature and its healing to save the lives of others; Fionn was prey, there to give the hunters pleasure. 

Aoibh merely etched a rigid smile on her face. ❝ You know who i am, and what I'm like — what I'm about. I'm not about of some or any child barely a year old leading a pack of adults. Just here to ask what you plan on doing, my queen, ❞ the words were draped with a childlike malice, coaxing the smaller fae into agression, she hoped. Confusion was a good tool, dampen her senses with hwavy tiles like queen, make her think for once. 
Messages In This Thread
Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 12, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 12, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 12, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 15, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 15, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 22, 2020, 08:16 AM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 25, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 25, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - April 01, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - April 04, 2020, 08:00 AM