Hushed Willows Summon all the courage you require
my power they'll never take
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Aoibh almost bit her tongue in sheer frustration at this girl's entitlement. Sh wouldn't let the slew of curses escape of her tongue though, not yet anyways. ❝ Be kind about what you say, Lumiya. You have not nourished me. The only one I hunted with here is Orlaith. It was us with the intent to nourish those who live here, ❞ she began, while her words were slowly calculated, her her spirit was feelin unrested and hot. ❝ You protect me from nothing. There hasn't even been a dnager to pass here since we arrived. The only thing that protects us here is the willows from the boring assortment of aspen trees and perhaps harsh sunlight and rain. ❞

How dare she insinuate Aoibh was another piece of trash to thrown away? Did the queen want to fight? ❝ You do realize your leading a court of those all elder than you? If you mess up, who's to turn to? If you really believe you can do this by yourself, I worry for my sister's involvement in this. I need to know you know exactly what you're doing, ❞ she snapped And I have the right, since you so kindly let me into your home. ❞
Messages In This Thread
Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 12, 2020, 03:30 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 12, 2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 12, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 15, 2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 15, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 22, 2020, 08:16 AM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - March 25, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - March 25, 2020, 08:30 PM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Lumiya - April 01, 2020, 11:00 AM
RE: Summon all the courage you require - by Aoibh - April 04, 2020, 08:00 AM