Blackfoot Forest come be the new string on my broken guitar
62 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Hothooorrrrr ;_; I am sorry I scared the Kitty away!

The forest's silence thickened, predatory and supernatural in tone. Galena becomes convinced they aren't alone. Her hackles rise autonomously while moonbeam gaze turns towards the emptiness, blood pumping a little quicker. She watches... waiting for a calamity that never comes. 

I see you, the man rattles hoarsely, breaking Galena's fixation on the wood. She smells the recently tilled earth... the blood... the fox's death-scent... and wonders if she's stumbled upon a seance. It's orchestrator is young-looking and handsome, but disheveled and manic with a haunted expression contorting his tired face. Blood and dirt cakes his front end like a troubled Macbeth at the McKittrick Hotel, sat wretched in a bathtub after a murder... stained shirt still on, sleeves rolled up. Her eyes narrow as she pushes closer to the solider, oddly quiet and steady in contrast to his unhinged state.

Her ears tick and tock, admiring such a dark and morbid stage. She is entranced by this curiosity, and feels alive by proximity to him. Just a wolf's length away, now, Galena notices the healing wound on his neck. Her gaze drops to the shallow pit in the ground. She reaches out a paw, nails just running over the earth as if to say, I can help you dig.

Messages In This Thread
come be the new string on my broken guitar - by Hathor - March 24, 2020, 08:27 AM
RE: come be the new string on my broken guitar - by Galena - March 28, 2020, 04:57 PM