Wapun Meadow but you see, it's not me, it's not my family
67 Posts
Ooc — Melee
As ivory teeth met flesh, Zombie loosed a sound that was half snarl and half shriek—a mixture of pain and indignation, that another would touch her so and refuse to let death take its time. Seconds later, she resigned herself to the fact that her crossing would not be peaceful, but rather pieceful. She would be torn asunder, with bits of her flesh thrown beyond the threshold before her soul had a chance to keep up. At least, these were the thoughts that consumed the skeletal girl as the impassioned female forcibly raised her to stand.

The pressure at her neck released, and Zombie sank to her haunches—electric eyes glaring at her apparent "savior". More angry words fell across her like lashes, but the starved yearling paid them no mind. When they finally stopped and the other watched her expectantly for a response, Zombie bared her teeth, turned, and ran.
Messages In This Thread
but you see, it's not me, it's not my family - by Zombie - September 10, 2013, 12:49 PM
RE: but you see, it's not me, it's not my family - by Jinx - September 11, 2013, 05:24 PM
RE: but you see, it's not me, it's not my family - by Zombie - September 12, 2013, 10:51 PM
RE: but you see, it's not me, it's not my family - by Jinx - September 17, 2013, 04:07 PM
RE: but you see, it's not me, it's not my family - by Zombie - November 11, 2013, 06:29 PM