Sheepeater Cliff i will storm the gods
166 Posts
Ooc —
He was defensive of his meal, which was understandable. Lenny just gave a soft snort in response to the tension and shook her head. "Easy, big guy. I don't want your food," she assured, looking back up to the top of the cliff. Sure, they had cliffs around Torbine, but she'd never traversed one like that. It was enough to make your stomach turn all the way at the bottom of it. 

A gift from the gods? Her mind flashed back to the Gods of Old that her mother and father used to talk about. Something that Lenny had never believed in, but had always humored the idea of it regardless for her family's sake. "I guess so," she responded, a smile still on her muzzle. It was nice to think that there might be gods up there looking out for them.

It was injured - that made more sense. After all, it had just fought that bighorn sheep. "You probably could've taken it anyway," she offered with a smirk, settling down into a sitting position several meters away from the man. Moonstone eyes studied him, tail sweeping the ground, eager to make a new friend. "What's your name, Mister Eagle Man?" the girl inquired, tilting her head to the side.
Messages In This Thread
i will storm the gods - by Ridgeback - April 08, 2020, 12:40 PM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Valencia - April 08, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Ridgeback - April 08, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Valencia - April 08, 2020, 02:39 PM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Ridgeback - April 08, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Valencia - April 12, 2020, 07:09 PM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Ridgeback - April 13, 2020, 10:45 AM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Valencia - April 13, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Ridgeback - April 14, 2020, 04:26 AM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Valencia - April 14, 2020, 02:45 PM
RE: i will storm the gods - by Ridgeback - April 15, 2020, 01:20 PM