Jade Fern Grove i hope the roof flies off and we get blown out into space
i'm a stitch away from making it
and a scar away from falling apart
66 Posts
Ooc — suledin
All Welcome 
for @Ridgeback, kinda going for a naturalist angle with jaime but it should end up working for scout too!
he can't stop thinking about the boy he'd met the other day, the one who looked like sunlight and smelled like flowers. he's gone now, but the flowers are still around, at least. a bittersweet reminder — at least until their next meeting. he's certain they'll see each other again.
he finds a large patch of flowers than the one pheiros had taken his victims from, enough for the small coywolf to curl up in. surrounded by flowers, he feels almost like a princess. he stretches out, grasping the stem of a purple-petaled flower and pulling it away to clumsily tuck in his neck fur. it stays, miraculously, and his attention drifts after a moment. he notices the beginnings of snow falling through the trees, faster by the moment now that he's really looking. another heavy snowfall, then. he sighs, wondering if it'll ever get warmer. maybe they've stumbled into some perpetually-snowy hell. at least there are a few flowers around now.
jaime is extremely expressive; other characters are welcome to notice any emotion referenced in his posts.
Messages In This Thread
i hope the roof flies off and we get blown out into space - by Jaime2 - April 11, 2020, 02:11 PM