Hushed Willows silver sparkles just as brightly as gold
and they called it puppy love...
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
If only Fionn could see the fluttering of her heart. It would heal a thousand wounds, save him from his sour days... but for now he remained blind. No matter how she returned his sweetness, he only ever perceived the attraction as one-way, doubting such a lovely girl could like him too. 

They aren't? His sweet, sweet love... she seemed confused by his words, and momentarily he lifted his face upward, preventing his glassy eyes from becoming something more. Why was he so sensitive? Reacting like this just to the thought of... of... betraying a girl that wasn't even his. He felt like a cheater, and although there was nothing between him and Deidra, nothing concrete at least, he could not bear to tell her of Lenny and Ibis. Sweet girls, but mistakes- girls that could never replace Deidra. She let off a light that illuminated the world; everything was grey beyond her, and her eyes were more heavenly than the stars themselves. 

They weren't, He corrected, closing the distance between them but hesitant to reach out to her, instead settling back on his haunches before her. I... I missed, um, the court wolves. All of you, He lied casually. For he certainly had not missed Aoibh... and truly, the only one it had been painful to be away from was Dei. I took a trip, but I'm really glad to be back.  That part was all true. She made his time here worth it.
[Image: 1582061981337.png]
Messages In This Thread
silver sparkles just as brightly as gold - by Deidra - May 13, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: silver sparkles just as brightly as gold - by Fionn - June 04, 2020, 01:15 AM