Hushed Willows im gonna live
my power they'll never take
44 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Aoibh had barley listened, in all honesty. The clasp of morning dew still riddling her fur, she gave a nonchalant shake. The events these past days were rather bland in comparison to her newfound lady and a fallout with Lumiya. Aoibh couldn't always play the victim of her crimes, and she felt something would come back to bite her in the butt severely.

"Nice to know," she mumbled. "Other than wander around aimlessly waiting for Lumiya to do something, we had a spat here and there, no matter." That was a lie. It was a big matter, one that exposed more parts of herself then she wanted, like she was under the spotlight in the women's locker rooms. Maybe, not so bad then. "But I did meet a girl. Hua, me thinks. She was all over me . . . so was I. Great distraction from our boorish existence I must say. She's an empress, you know. On an island. You could say I've worked my way up the ranks." Ah, back to her smug demeanor.

"I plan to visit her keep sometime, eat a seagull or two," she added. "You could come along if you wanted."
Messages In This Thread
im gonna live - by Orlaith - May 14, 2020, 10:37 AM
RE: im gonna live - by Aoibh - May 14, 2020, 10:44 AM
RE: im gonna live - by Orlaith - May 14, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: im gonna live - by Aoibh - May 20, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: im gonna live - by Orlaith - June 03, 2020, 05:18 PM
RE: im gonna live - by Aoibh - June 14, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: im gonna live - by Orlaith - July 12, 2020, 05:16 PM
RE: im gonna live - by Aoibh - August 10, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: im gonna live - by Orlaith - August 10, 2020, 01:25 PM